Our Disposal Services Process
Medical Waste Disposal | Our Disposal Process
Our facility is licensed and approved by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) to ensure the safe handling, transport, and processing of bio-hazardous medical waste.
Our autoclave process heats medical waste to 295 degrees at a pressure of 50 pounds per square inch to ensure that all infectious pathogens are destroyed. This allows us to provide world-class disposal services you can trust.
The ADEQ conducts regular site inspections to review the facility and the autoclave process to ensure the Sterilization Process. The strict compliance standards that have been maintained at the facility have resulted in zero EPA violations. Here’s how our medical waste process works:
1. A certified driver collects medical waste at your facility2. Medical waste is securely stored on our truck for transport
3. At the end of the route, all waste is brought back to the processing plant
4. Materials are placed in the autoclave, where a process of heat, pressure, and steam sterilize the medical waste
5. Sterilized medical waste is then delivered to an EPA-approved facility
6. All reusable containers are then sanitized and ready for reuse