Medical Waste Disposal wants to keep you up-to-date with today’s medical waste trending topics. That’s why we’ve created this blog post.
It’s everything you NEED to know about Ebola and serves as an Ebola Compliance Information Center (with free downloads). Here you will find downloadable: posters, guidance documents and other information to help your facility safely handle patients suspected of being infected with Ebola or other highly infectious diseases and the safety precautions that should be practiced.
We have categorized our Ebola Compliance Information Center into 3 main components:
1. Ebola: Your Facility
- Ebola: Lab Guidance
- Ebola OSHA Fact Sheet
- Guidance on Personal Protective Equipment
- Step-by-step guide for Personal Protective Equipment (with pictures)
- Tightened Guidance for Healthcare Workers
2. Ebola: Working with Patients
- CDC Checklist for Patients Being Evaluated
- Ebola Algorithm for Returned Travelers
- Healthcare Workers, Could it be Ebola?
3. Ebola: Packaging & Transportation
- Guide for Transporting Ebola Contaminated Items
- Suspected Ebola Patient Packaging Guidance
- Transporting Infectious Substances Brochure
Avoid Heavy Fines and Stay in Compliance!
Medical Waste Disposal offers Online Compliance Training!
Training for your staff including:
- Ebola Compliance Information Center
- Blood Bourne Pathogens
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- Safety Plans
- ICD-9 & ICD-10